03 Dec Common Health Problems From Overexposure to Electronics & Wireless Internet
If you have 3 or more of these devices in your home you need protection from EMF Radiation
Between our offices, homes, and now even schools nationwide adopting wireless internet, the rate of EMF (Electromagnetic field) radiation is alarming. This constant exposure creates a significant amount of stress on our bodies and disrupt the natural communication between your cells, causing illness. Oh, and as an important side note- when children are stressed, they misbehave, become moody or lose focus. And we wonder why they can’t concentrate in school!
Some of the common health problems that start to pop up include due to overexposure to these electronics include brain imbalances, fatigue and some, even heart arrhythmias (rhythm problems). Some people actually suffer from Electromagnetic Sensitivity Syndrome but even if you don’t, the EMFs are still causing stress in your body.
I used to have migraines and joint pain from overexposure to EMF. Which is not surprising when you think of all the different devices we are surrounding by emit EMFs.
My suggestion? If you have these devices in your home or work then it's time to start thinking about how to protect yourself from this constant stress.
- cellular phones
- microwave ovens
- anything with an LCD display
- cordless phones
- computers and computer screens
- plasma television screens
- home wireless internet
- compact fluorescent bulbs (green but not healthy)
- wireless mouse
- clock radios
- anything with a transformer
Join me on Monday as I chat with Chinese Medicine Expert and LifeWave Patching Pro Dr. Dennis Lobstein to talk about:
- Signs that your health condition may be related to EMF radiation and how to tell if you have EMF sensitivity
- Simple ways you can protect yourself inside and outside your home from EMF (including low frequency and high frequency radiation)
- How to effectively use acupuncture patches to relieve stress and sensitivity to EMF, especially in high frequency areas (such as airports and movie theaters).
Be sure to call in to have your questions answered by the LifeWave doctors themselves!
Monday, December 7th at 12 pm Noon Eastern
Call in with your questions at: (818) 514-1190
Tune in via internet here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drkaren/2015/12/07/reducing-emf-sensitivity-and-stress-using-lifewave-patches