07 Sep [Light Warrior Radio] Luminous Life: How Light Unlocks the Art of Living
I’ve been surprised by how many Sensitive Souls have significant vision problems. Their psychic abilities are more pronounced than others (inner vision), but their “outer vision” seems compromised. Some even have significant eye diseases.
When I asked Source why my vision hasn’t spontaneously improved (not that I’ve been doing specific healing on it), I got the answer “habit”.
As is often the case, the Universe presented to me a teacher who can give us IN-SIGHT to the whole vision problem. Through one of my TOLPAKAN™ Healing Certified Practitioners, Diana, I found out about Dr. Jacob Liberman. He “cured” his own near-sightedness. I bought one of his books and knew I had to get him on my Light Warrior Radio show so he could share his wisdom with the tribe.
During this EnLightening interview, Dr. Liberman reveals
- How his eyesight spontaneously cleared after wearing glasses for many years and has remained clear for 45 years
- Why it is so common that eyesight deteriorates over time for most people
- Why wearing one contact lens for near vision and one for far vision isn’t a good idea
- Actionable steps you can take TODAY to start to improve your eyesight
- How the luminous intelligence we call light effortlessly guides us toward health, contentment, and a life filled with purpose.
Lucky me, I felt like I got a personalized “prescription” of what I can do to improve my eyesight, and I’m super excited to start taking simple actions today as soon as I finish writing this email.
Dr. Jacob Israel Liberman’s discoveries in the fields of light, vision, and consciousness have been enthusiastically endorsed by luminaries in the fields of health, science, and spirituality from Deepak Chopra and Bruce Lipton to Eckhart Tolle. His newest book, Luminous Life: How the Science of Light Unlocks the Art of Living, reveals how light guides our every step, so we may fulfill our reason for being.
Originally trained as an optometrist and vision scientist, his life changed in 1976 after the miraculous healing of his own eyesight, leading him to a deeper understanding of light and the science of life. Having helped countless individuals recover their eyesight, he began to understand the words of Jonathan Swift, “Real vision is the ability to see the invisible.”